CHURCHILL PLACE, BASINGSTOKE
Extravagance, selectiveness and an unparalleled area is the foundation of Churchill Place. Offering a scope of value lofts, Churchill spot is a one time chance to put resources into one of Basingstoke’s milestone structures. Arranged in a prime area near fundamental streets and rail joins. Likewise numerous retail and recreation attractions are only a short distance away.
With in excess of 7,000 organizations contributing millions to the neighborhood economy, low joblessness and a light retail and recreation segment, Basingstoke is a town prepared for future development and advancement.
In case you’re searching for a phenomenal personal satisfaction, a key draw for occupants and speculators alike, look no more distant than Basingstoke. With many shops, bars, eateries and bistros all inside a short stroll of Churchill Place, just as theaters, a world-class show lobby, and sports and recreation offices, the town truly offers something for everybody.
Basingstoke likewise has 2 Colleges, 11 Secondary Schools, 65 Primary Schools and a 96% Resident Satisfaction Rate.
Pricing & Deposit Structure
Luxury Studio Apartments
Prices from £149,950. Deposits from: £14,995
Luxury 1 beds
Prices from £214,445. Deposits from: £21,444
Luxury 2 beds
Prices from £307,945. Deposits from: £30,795.
Kitchen & Living Area
- High gloss fitted kitchen with complimentary worktop
- Built in hob, extractor fan and combination microwave oven
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Washer dryer
- LED down-lighters
- Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway
- Full height tiling around bathroom and shower
- Half height tiling around WC and basin with tiled shelf and built-in mirror
- Ladder style polished chrome or equivalent, heated towel rail
- Bathroom vanity unit
Ceramic floor tiling to bathroom
- Pendant light fittings to bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Fitted carpets
Security & Internal Finishes
- Video intercom entry system to each apartment
- Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole
- Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout
- Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout
- Brushed stainless steel switches and sockets to living areas
- 10 year CML compliant warranty provided by Checkmate
Festival Place Shopping Centre 2 mins
Basingstoke Train Station 8 mins
Basing View 9 mins
Eastrop Park 9 mins
Basingstoke Leisure Park 5 mins
M3 Motorway J6 5 mins
North Hampshire Hospital 9 mins
Reading 33 mins
Southampton 40 mins
London Gatwick Airport 64 mins
Reading 18 mins
Southampton 39 mins
Southampton Airport 41 mins
London, Waterloo 45 mins
Why Invest in Basingstoke?
Basingstoke is a town built for business. If you’re searching for a phenomenal personal satisfaction, look no more remote than Basingstoke. With many shops, bars, eateries and bistros all inside a short stroll of Churchill Place, just as theatres, a world-class show corridor, and sports and recreation offices, the town truly offers something for everybody.
Basingstoke also has:
84% in employment
£5.6 billion GVA
1055 business start-ups
47% 5 year business survival rate
£619 average weekly earnings
£299,384 average house price (Land Registry)